Welcome to Tn Corporate Management Pte Ltd.
We are your trusted partner in venturing new business in Singapore. We specialise in setting up various form of companies since 2004.
Why Choose Singapore ?
- Good banking facilities, bank here provide internet retail and merchant banking, you can manage and control your bank accounts at your home/office.
- Singapore’s corporate tax is relatively low (current tax rate is 17%, for first three years profit, first 100,000 profit, 75% no tax, second 100,000 profit, 50% no tax).
- Overseas companies can use Singapore as a platform for R&D and IP.
- Within six hours of the voyage, Singapore covers the market of half of the world’s population.
- A gathering place for the world’s largest banks, with a premier international financial center, Singapore has no foreign exchange controls, investors are more likely to deal with foreign exchange risk.
- Singapore attracts a large number of international talents to help companies develop in the long run.
- Mature credit system, strict business rules, very safe business country.
- Located at the intersection of the Asian Center and the East-West trade route, Singapore is an excellent trade and logistics center.
- The transparency of the Singapore government and the authorities advocacy of world-class standards also minimize corporate governance risks.
- Singapore has signed more than 70 tax treaties with other countries, which have well controlled the cost of operating companies.
Why Choose Tn Corporate ?
- OCBC awarded us with a close partnership award, as a recognition of our close working relationship in providing incorporation and opening of bank accounts.
- Speed ! We set up your company in One business day.
- We have 15 years experience in helping your business to grow, in work pass application, government grant application, corporate tax compliance and so on.
At Tn Corporate Management, your success is our success.
OCBC awarded us with a close partnership award, as a recognition of our close working relationship in providing incorporation and opening of bank accounts.